I. General provisions
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") define the scope and conditions for the provision of electronic services by BSH Sprzęt Gospodarstwa Domowego Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 183, 02-222 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register at the KRS no. 0000023973 [company registration number], NIP no. 524-010-46-41 [tax identification number], REGON no. 012604823 [national business registry number], GIOŚ no. E0000887WBW [Chief Inspectorate for the Environment Protection Register], share capital: PLN 300,000,000.00 (hereinafter referred to as "BSH") via www.zelmer.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
2. The user shall be obliged to read the Regulations and comply with their provisions. If the User does not agree with the provisions of the Regulations, he/she should not use the Website.
3. The Regulations may be preserved by the user through printing them, storing on a carrier or downloading at any time from the place where they are made available.
4. These Regulations and the use by the users of the services provided through the Website are subject to Polish law.
5. BSH reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Such an amendment may not affect the rights acquired by the users nor the provisions of applicable law. The amendments shall be published on a regular basis in the form of a consolidated text of the Regulations on the Website and shall be effective after 14 days from the moment of their publication on the Website. The use of the Website or the Services by the user after the Regulations amendments shall mean their acceptance.
6. Texts, pictures, graphics, sound, animation and videos and their arrangement on the Website and the Website itself are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
7. The use of the Website (including its contents) by the user shall not mean any his/her acquisition of any intangible property rights, including copyrights to the works. The user can read the contents and use them only to the permitted use extent specified in the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 On Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83 as amended). Except in cases specified in the Act, it is prohibited to copy, modify or transmit electronically or otherwise the Website (in whole or in part) for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of BSH.
8. If the Regulations do not indicate otherwise, any trademarks, logos and other markings placed on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Marks") are legally protected. The consent to use the Website by the user shall not imply permission to use the Marks appearing on the Website. Any use of the Marks or similar marks or names is prohibited, unless BSH consents to in writing or any provision of law provides otherwise.
II. Types and scope of provided services covered by the Regulations
1. Terms of the services provision by electronic means
BSH provides the following services by electronic means (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") through the Website:
a) information service, which consists in providing the user with access to text, graphics and multimedia materials covering various subjects, which are made available through the Website at the individual request of the user, in such a way that the user can access them at any chosen time;
b) search service, which enables the user to search remotely and display data stored on the Website;
c) advertising service, which consists in publication of promotional materials on the Websites;
d) contact service, which enables the user to send to BSH any questions about a product or a service order or a technical advice; a service order can be placed at: http://zelmer.com/contact
e) downloading service, which enables the user to download pieces of content or entire contents made available on the Website;
BSH shall provide the Services to the user in the scope and under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
2. Prohibition on providing illegal content by the user.
The user shall be entitled to use the Services in a manner consistent with applicable law, rules of social life and morality. The user agrees not to provide the following content through the Website:
a) disrupting operation or overloading IT systems of BSH or of other entities directly or indirectly engaged in the provision of the Services by electronic means, including causing security circumventing or placing contents in places not intended for, using or installing malware,
b) infringing personal interests of third parties, generally accepted social norms or failure to comply with the applicable laws.
3. Conclusion and termination
a) Agreement for the provision of information services via the Website shall be concluded upon the user's selection of the appropriate URL of the websites indicated by him/her or the user's use of a redirection from other third-party's websites and shall be terminated at the time of the user's exit from the Website.
b) Agreement for the provision of other Services by electronic means shall be concluded upon commencement of use of the Service by the user.
4. Complaints procedure
a) The user shall have the right to place complaints on matters relating to the Website or the Services.
b) The complaint should contain at least the following:
- designation of the user (full name, address, email);
- precise subject of the complaint and circumstances justifying the complaint.
c) The complaints that do not include that data shall not be considered.
d) The complaints should be placed via email message to the following address: Informacja@bshg.com.
e) The complaints shall be dealt with on an ongoing basis by BSH no later than 21 days from the date of their receipt by BSH. No complaints that arise from ignorance of the Regulations, non-compliance by the user with instructions given to the user on an ongoing basis through the Website or directly shall be dealt with by BSH.
f) Replays to the complaints shall be sent to emails indicated in the complaints.
5. Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with BSH ICT system
Technical requirements necessary to use the Services and/or cooperate with BSH ICT system include:
- access to the Internet (not provided by BSH);
- access to the Website: a device (computer, mobile device) with a web browser installed on;
- to receive email messages - possession of an email account.
6. Providing access to current information
BSH shall through the Website provide access to information about changes of the way and scope of the Services provision, including the information that should be provided to the user pursuant to Article 6 of the Act on electronic services, i.e. the following information:
- of the specific risks associated with the use of services provided by electronic means; and
- about functions and purpose of the software or data not included in the service, introduced by the service provider into the communication system used by the recipient of the service.
7. Contact Details
Should you have any questions, suggestions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (telephone numbers list available at http://zelmer.com/contact ) or via the contact form available at http://zelmer.com/contact