If you’ve already decided to buy a new vacuum cleaner, it’s time to take another decision. What model will be best for you? Below you’ll find a brief guide that will help you make the right choice. The basic question is: “what do I need it for?”.
If you require your vacuum cleaner to perform such functions as shampooing or window cleaning, you should opt for a wet & dry vacuum cleaner (Wodnik series).
If, in turn, you’re looking for a traditional cleaner, the choice is much wider.
- Motor power: The more powerful your vacuum cleaner is, the more effectively and thoroughly you will vacuum your flat or house. In most cases the power of appliances ranges from 1500 W to 2100/2200 W (Jipiter and Solaris).
- Air filtration: The quality of the air coming out of the vacuum cleaner depends above all on the outlet filter. HEPA class filters belong to the elite. The best one among them- HEPA H13 (model Solaris and Syrius) caputer as much as 99,97% particles sized 0.3 micron.
- Brushes: The bigger the choice of brushes the better. The best brushes available are Turbobrush and Electrobrush. Both of them substantially improve the effectiveness of vacuuming, especially in the case of carpets and carpet covering.
- Size: Syrius seems to be an ideal here. It combines small dimensions with a large dus bag and a powerful motor.
- Advanced functions: They make a vacuum cleaner more versatile and comfortable to use. Among the most interesting functions are: filter replacement signal (Solaris and Syrius), auto-reverse (the cable connecting the appliance to the socket has always the right length – Solaris), or blower functions (Aquario).